Sunday, January 7, 2024

Weekly Family Meal Plan My Personal Family Meal Plan This Week

My personal weekly meal planning template!

My husband is a true meat and potatoes man! Our two youngest boys are in their pickiest stage, and our oldest is at the best stage where he is vocal about what he doesn’t like but will try anything and is respectful either way he feels about it. We love everything they say we shouldn’t have: bread, pasta, potatoes, and sweets!

I love to cook, love to take care of my family, and love to give them a meal I know is safe for them! I believe in making my family a balanced meal (meat, starch, and a vegetable) and making sure there is at least one food the kids will eat. I believe in making it all with my own hands. I believe that what makes our food bad for us is not what we eat, but how it is made.

So here is what my family is eating this week:

Monday: homemade meatballs, creamy potatoes, and green beans

Tuesday: tilapia, buttered potatoes, cajun pasta, and shrimp on the side

Wednesday: homemade pizza

Thursday: sheet pan chicken, potato, carrot bake

Friday: fish sticks, macaroni and cheese, and veggies

Saturday: Family dinner at my brother’s

Sunday: pork chops, mashed potatoes, and corn

Want the recipe for any of these meals? Just drop a comment below! I’ll be happy to share! Save this meal plan or take a screenshot so you have it for the next time you need help deciding what is for dinner!

Have you ever thought about meal planning? It is truly a staple in my home! Saves me time, money, and sanity! Three things all of us would love more of! You can’t tell me I’m wrong!

Need help getting started with meal planning? Click here to get over 500 dinner ideas and a guide to make the process easier than you ever thought!

Again, for more insights on budget-friendly dinner ideas, easy dinner recipes, meal plans, and the myriad of health benefits offered by natural foods, don’t forget to follow Homemaker Recipes. We’re here to help busy moms, health enthusiasts, and everyone in between discover the joys and benefits of home cooking! Home is where the best things are made!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don’t Throw Out The Blueberries! 20 Recipe Ideas We Can Use Those Leftover Blueberries in

  Look on my blog for my blueberry muffin recipe! It is to de for! We had our middle son’s birthday party over the weekend! It was a great t...