Monday, January 15, 2024

Weekly Family Meal Plan My Personal Meal Plan for My Family This Week

 This week, here in West Virginia, it is every ounce of COLD! The warmest day of the week here is 33 degrees and snow all week long! Our coldest day is 18 degrees! My poor husband works construction in a huge tourist spot in the mountains that is known for being cold and snowy. The high for tomorrow there where he is, is EIGHT degrees with high winds and snow! We can never praise him enough for working how he does!

I say all this because based on the weather here at home and what honey has to work in, is a huge factor in what I make for dinner! So here is our dinner lineup this week!

Click here to discover the ultimate meal planning binder, featuring creative lunch ideas for kids and satisfying options for husbands — mealtime made easy!

Monday: Deer steak, baked potatoes, and green beans

Tuesday: Potato soup

Wednesday: Chicken stuffing casserole, mashed potatoes, and a veggie

Thursday: Chili for him, salad for me

Friday: Leftovers

Saturday: Lasagna and garlic bread

Sunday: Pork roast and beans with mashed potatoes

There you have it! I planned a week of his favorite comfort foods that warm the soul! That way after working all week in the harsh weather he can come home and get a filling, comforting, home-cooked meal! It is the absolute least I can do for him!

Click here to discover the ultimate meal planning binder, featuring creative lunch ideas for kids and satisfying options for husbands — mealtime made easy!

Some women don’t believe in cooking home-cooked meals every day. And that is okay! To each their own! But Nanny raised me to believe that we should take care of a deserving man and cook from scratch for him! So that is exactly what I do! I cook from scratch every single meal, I make a home-cooked dinner every night, and I pack my husband lunch every day he goes to work! He is a very deserving man and we are thankful to have him!

Here is his lunch schedule for this cold week. He has a microwave in the site office he can go inside and warm his lunch up so that is why I give him pasta and soups.

Do you want to meal plan, quit struggling over what to make for dinner every single night, and have lunch ideas for your husband and kids??? CLICK HERE!

For more insights on budget-friendly dinner ideas, easy dinner recipes, dessert recipes, meal plans, and the myriad of health benefits offered by natural foods, don’t forget to follow Homemaker Recipes. I’m here to help busy moms, health enthusiasts, and everyone in between discover the joys and benefits of home cooking! Home is where the best things are made!

Click here to discover the ultimate meal planning binder, featuring creative lunch ideas for kids and satisfying options for husbands — mealtime made easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don’t Throw Out The Blueberries! 20 Recipe Ideas We Can Use Those Leftover Blueberries in

  Look on my blog for my blueberry muffin recipe! It is to de for! We had our middle son’s birthday party over the weekend! It was a great t...